Information of the personal data administrator prepared pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In connection with the entry into force and the need to apply Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") Publishing House Rivail Konrad Jerzak vel Dobosz (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Store"), being the owner of the internet domain elemelingua.com presents the following information on the rules for processing your personal data:
Any personal and address data provided by the User on the website www.elemelingua.com will not be made available or sold to third parties in any way.
"Administrator" - the Rivail Publishing House Konrad Jerzak aka Dobosz. ul. Wałbrzyska 11/85, 02-739 Warsaw.
"User" - any entity visiting the website and using it.
"Website/Online Store" - website and blog located at www.elemelingua.com
"Newsletter" or "Newsletter service" - means a free service provided electronically by the Administrator to the User by sending e-mails through which the Administrator informs about events, services, products and other elements important from the Administrator's point of view,
"Newsletter Service Agreement" or "Newsletter Agreement" - means an agreement between the Administrator and the User, the subject of which is the provision of the Newsletter service. In order to conclude it, complete an interactive form, and then confirm the entry in the confirmation e-mail received.
1. The administrator of the User's personal data is the owner of the company Konrad Jerzak vel Dobosz, contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 502-651-666.
2. The User voluntarily provides personal data using the forms on the Website, referred to below, for the purposes indicated by the forms.
3. The User agrees to the processing of his/her personal data provided and to receive marketing information by means of electronic communication from the Administrator in order to send the newsletter, contact the User or send other marketing information, e.g. about events or products offered by the Administrator.
4. The User is entitled at any time to the:
a.) right to access his/her personal data
b.) right to rectify them if they are inconsistent with the actual state
c.) right to remove them or limit data processing
d.) right to object to the processing of personal data
e.) right to data transfer
The User's consent may be revoked at any time, which will result in the removal of the e-mail address from the Administrator's mailing list. The user has the right to transfer his personal data and file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
5. The User's data will not be transferred to any other entity, or outside the European Union, unless it is necessary to complete the order, e.g. sending books by post, posting the payment by the accounting company servicing our company, etc.
6. The User's data will be stored by the Administrator for an indefinite period of time.
7. If the User does not provide his personal data, he will not be able to use the materials or services offered by the Administrator as part of the forms available on the Website.
8. By providing his personal data, the User agrees to their processing for the purposes of marketing the Administrator's products and services, including profiling them for the purpose of preparing an individualized offer. The user may object to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes and object to profiling for this purpose.
10. The user provides data voluntarily, however, it is necessary to achieve the goal or take actions related to their provision.
11. The User's personal data is stored and protected with due diligence, in accordance with the Administrator's internal procedures implemented.
12. The Administrator hereby informs that he uses the Drip newsletter delivery system, the provider of which is Avenue 81 (UK) Ltd limited liability company based in 9th Floor, 107 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6DN, United Kingdom, with which the Administrator concluded data entrustment agreement. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of data stored in its database and on its servers. This entity guarantees the fulfillment of the obligations imposed by GDPR.
13. The Administrator hereby informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
a.) Avenue 81 (UK) Ltd limited liability company based in 9th Floor, 107 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6DN, United Kingdom - for sending the newsletter and using the Drip mailing system
b.) LH.PL SP. Z O.O., with headquarters at ul. Pkomkowa 2/56 61-512, Poznań - administrator of the server on which the website is located Accounting Office "PARTNER" s.c. Iwona Morawska, Paweł Maciak ul. Ciołka 8 01-402 Warszawa, for the needs of accounting services for purchase transactions concluded in the online store ING Bank Śląski S. A. ("Bank") in connection with:
- provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of providing infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet service
- settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments
- for the purpose of verification by the Bank of the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, and in particular the transfer of your personal data to the Bank in terms of information made by your payments.
c.) Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering payment for the purchased goods or service by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. under the contract of mandate including the "Buy with Twisto" purchasing formula and making this purchasing formula available through the Online Store, as well as for verification by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. the proper performance of such mandated contracts (legal basis: Article 6 (I) (f) of the Regulation).
14. In addition to the purposes set out in sec.13 (primary purpose), the Online Store may process your personal data for other legally permissible purposes (secondary purpose), when the primary and secondary purposes are closely related.
15. The processing of your personal data for the purposes specified in sec.13 and in sec.14 will take place due to the existence of a legally justified interest pursued by the Online Store.
16. The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs his duties under the Act from August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, hereinafter referred to as " UODO ").
17. The personal data provided by the User will be used for the purpose and to the extent resulting from the consents granted.
18. a.) If you provide your personal data in order to conclude a contract with the Online Store, providing your personal data is a condition for the conclusion of this Agreement. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, failure to provide this data will result in the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Store.
b.) If you provide your personal data for the purpose of transferring your personal data to the Bank and Twisto Polska sp z o.o. before concluding a contract for the sale of goods (or services) purchased in the Online Store, providing this data is a condition for concluding a sales contract in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store.
c.) In the case of transferring your personal data to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by you payments to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required in order to make the payment and provide confirmation of its payment by the Bank on Online Store item.
d.) If your personal data is transferred to the Bank for the purpose of verification by the Bank of the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular the provision of your personal data in the scope of information on payments made by you, providing this data is required for the purpose of implementing an agreement concluded between the Online Store and the Bank.
e.) If your personal data is transferred to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering you the payment of the price for the goods purchased by you or the service by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. as part of a contract of mandate covering the "Buy with Twisto" purchasing formula and making this formula available by the Online Store, providing this data and processing it for this purpose is required in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store and in order to implement the contract concluded between the Online Store and Twisto Polska sp. z o.o.
19. The legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by the User is the consent granted by the User to fulfill legally justified purposes pursued by the Administrator or recipients of data, which are, in particular, direct marketing of own products and services.
The Administrator uses three types of forms within the Website:
3. System form that allows you to leave comments. You provide all data voluntarily. Providing an e-mail address is obligatory and serves only to exclude spam and/or display the User's avatar. It is not shared with third parties.
1. In order to use the Newsletter service, the User is obliged to provide true data.
2. The administrator provides the Newsletter service free of charge.
4. The conclusion of the Newsletter contract is possible at any time by filling out the active Newsletter forms available on the website.
5. In order to provide the Newsletter service, the Administrator will process the e-mail address and name provided by the User in the subscription form.
6. In order to conclude the Newsletter agreement, the User is obliged to:
6.1. Fill out the Newsletter form
6.3. Consent to the processing of personal data by the Administrator in the Newsletter collection, for the purpose of sending commercial information and marketing materials, including for direct marketing.
6.4. Consent to the sending of commercial and marketing information via electronic means of communication within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
6.5. Express consent for the Administrator to use telecommunications end devices by the User (e.g. phone, tablet, computer) for direct marketing of the Administrator's products and services and to provide the User with commercial information in accordance with art. 172 (1) of the Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243, as amended)
7. The above consents (in sec.6) are voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract for the provision of the Newsletter service.
8. The above consents (in sec.6) may be withdrawn at any time, which will result in the termination of the contract for the provision of the Newsletter service.
9. The Newsletter Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
10. The User is entitled to terminate the Newsletter agreement at any time by unsubscribing from the list of Administrator's subscribers. This will be done by clicking on the deactivation link in the e-mail received from the Administrator, eg with the text "unsubscribe". He may also do it in any other way convenient for him, e.g. by contacting the Administrator.
11. If the User submits a complaint, the Administrator will respond to it within 14 working days by sending a reply electronically to the e-mail address provided by the User.
The administrator is not responsible for the content of comments posted by readers of the Website and blog. The Administrator reserves the right not to post comments that are spam, offensive, contain vulgar or offensive phrases, illegal content or contain any links to other websites.
1. The Administrator uses the following technologies to observe the actions taken by the User within the Website:
1.1. Facebook conversion pixel - to manage Facebook ads and conduct re-marketing activities.
1.2. Built-in Google Analytics code - to analyze Website statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the activities and behavior of the Website Users. These files are used to store information, e.g. from which side the User has found the current website. They help to improve the Website.
1.3. Pixel Drip - to analyze clicks on links contained in the newsletter, visited pages by the user penetrates, which enables better adjustment of the newsletter content to the needs of users.
1.4. Gravity Forms and Thrive Quiz surveys - in order to understand the needs of users, their interests, learning styles and preferences, which enables better adjustment of the newsletter content, articles and materials contained on the website to the needs of users.
2. In order to use the website www.elemelingua.com it is necessary to have:
2.1. Devices with access to the Internet
2.2. An active electronic mailbox that receives e-mails
2.3. A web browser that allows you to view websites.
1. The Administrator is not responsible for the use of the content on the Website or for actions or omissions made on their basis.
2. All content on the Website is subject to the Administrator's copyright. The administrator does not consent to copying the content of the blog in whole or in part without his express prior consent.
1. The website may collect information automatically.
2. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites. In particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
a.) Session cookies - are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
b.) Persistent cookies - are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website.
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website.
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website is used.
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the web browser menu.
The above fragments of the Cookies policy are protected by copyrights that are vested in IAB Polska and have been taken from the website www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
Information on services presented on the website www.elemelingua.com is valid from October 30, 2020.
Most of the photos on the blog come from Adobe Stock or Pixabay, and the Administrator has the appropriate license to use them on the website, including for commercial activities.